Assistant Restaurant Manager
At Hyatt, we believe our guests select Hyatt because of our caring and attentive colleagues who are focused on providing efficient service and meaningful experiences to each every guest. Hyatt is a place where high expectations aren't just met-they're exceeded. It's a place of outstanding rewards, where talent opens doors to exciting challenges in the hospitality industry. It's a place where career opportunities are as unlimited as your imagination. Discover your place to shine in our caring, respectful, and inclusive culture.
The Assistant Restaurant Manager will assist in managing our full-service food and beverage outlets on a daily basis at Hyatt Regency Dallas, a downtown convention hotel with over 1,100 guestrooms and 160,000 square feet of meeting space. This position's primary responsibility will be overseeing our three-meal restaurant, Centennial Café, and our Italian bistro, Parrino's Oven. Responsibilities for this position can include, but are not limited to, guest satisfaction, and compliance with standards, recruiting, leading and training of staff, scheduling and payroll. Candidates must possess proficient skills with computers and point of sales systems. A minimum of 2 years of food and beverage supervisory experience is preferred for this position. This person will report to our Restaurant Manager.
Hyatt colleagues work in an environment that requires exceptional performance and leads to great opportunities. Whether it’s career advancement, job enrichment or a supportive work environment, if you are ready for this challenge, then we are ready for you.
- Minimum of 2+ years in F&B management preferred
- Flexible to work evenings, weekends and holidays
- Must be team-oriented, guest-focused and personable
- Should be able to push/pull/carry a moderate amount of weight and have the ability to stand/walk for long periods of time
- Ideal applicant should have strong organizational skills, ability to work with flexible work schedule, be a team player and a dynamic leader
Hyatt has a very competitive benefit package for full-time colleagues, which includes an exceptional benefit package.
- 12 complimentary hotel room nights each year,
- Unlimited colleague and friends& family discounted room rates,
- Holiday, bereavement and jury duty pay,
- Paid vacation, sick, new child leave,
- Tuition reimbursement assistance up to $1,000 per year,
- Medical, dental and vision Insurance, discounted prescriptions,
- 401(k) w/ match,
- Direct deposit,
- Free uniform dry cleaning,
- Complimentary meals during your shift,
- Discounted employee parking and more!
Please apply at Hyatt.com/careers to be considered for this position.
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.