Full Time Guest Service Agent
Carrollton's newest Hotel and Conference Center is seeking enthusiastic and energetic team members to join our Front Office team. Dallas Carrollton Courtyard and Carrollton Conference Center is a franchisee of Marriott International and is owned and operated by Lowen Hospitality Management. Lowen offer's competitive employee benefits including immediate vacation pay, holiday pay, medical, dental, vision and 401K.
- Organize, confirm, process, and conduct all guest check-ins/check-outs, room reservations, requests, changes, and cancellations.
- Secure payment; verify and adjust billing.
- Activate and file room keys.
- Process all guest requests and relay messages.
- Print contingency lists to have a record of all guests in case of emergency.
- Identify and explain room features to guests; supply guests with directions and information regarding property amenities, services, and hours of operation, and local areas of interest.
- Ensure that any outstanding requests or problems from the previous day receive priority and are resolved.
- Run and review daily reports/logs.
- Complete designated cashier and closing reports in the computer system.
- Accept and record wake-up call requests and deliver to appropriate department.
- Count bank at beginning and end of shift; secure bank.
- Process all payment types, adjustment vouchers, paid-outs, correction vouchers, and miscellaneous charges; provide change.
- Notify Loss Prevention/Security of any guest reports of theft.
Apply in person or send resumes to jerry.elm@Marriott.com
1201 Raiford Road
Carrollton, TX 75077 - 972-446-0001